Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Concept 27

1. I think that Thatcher should ask Linda the question over lunch at her favorite place. This would allow him to have an actual conversation with her and maybe his chances of her saying yes will be increased. As they converse, Linda won't feel as much as him using her, but maybe she could feel that they are friends. She would of course say yes.
2. I am sitting in class right now at my desk. My skit would be that we would we are doing our work, some people are on facebook, while others are on tumbler. Just an everyday thing; people talking in their usual groups.
3. The story that I want to write would be about a marriage in decline. They have a kid and the story would make its way to how they were when they were dating- so happy and in love. Now the reality is how unhappy the couple is. The locations that I would use is the house, and maybe some outing places, I'm still unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment