1. A. In time- the incident that I inciting is that Justin timberlake wakes up to find out her was given over a century.
B. 50/50- the inciting incident in this movie is that the main character is diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.
C. Tower heist- the incident in this one is that the guy who seems innocent takes the money of all the innocent staff and they have no retirement money.
2. 1. Maybe I would get beaten up or maybe I win the fight and everyone looks up to me as a hero. 2. Maybe the wheelchair kid would admire me for sticking up for him. Maybe he might watch where hes going next time. 3. My peers would admire me and actually get sone confidence to stand up for theirselves and the disadvantaged around them. 4. The bad bunch may be taught a lesson, maybe even learn no to pick on people, especially the disadvantaged.
3. The inciting incident in the film that I want to write is the marriage as it once was, when the couple was young and happy. Now times have changed and the marriage is going down the drain.
No comments:
Post a Comment