Friday, September 2, 2011

Concept 6

1. There was 2 characters, a mother and a son. There are two different locations. The problem was that the son wanted to go out the house like his mom, but she kept telling him no. The solution is that the son sneaks out early in the morning and ends up killing himself. I didn't like that it was a sad sorry and that it was in another language. I did like the story line though.
2. I think there is enough substance in the film to make it into a movie. It could show how the world got to be like that and lots of other details as well.
3. I like anger management and the scene that I would select to be a short would be the part where Adam Sandler goes to see his bully from when he was young. He confront him and everything. Beginning- Him getting bullied as a kid. Conflict- He wasn't sorry and kept making fun of him. End- He beats up his now monk bully and runs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment